- This event has passed.
Vintner’s Village – Grand Wine Tasting on Main Street
May 4 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
The Main Event is all new! Vintner’s Village (formerly known as the Grand Tasting) is enhanced with a focus on wine tastings paired with local fare, presented with live music. The block between Sunset Drive and Morris Street will be open to pedestrians only, where attendees can sip, taste, shop, and stroll through the event. Over 40 wines from 9 regions will be featured right along Main Street! Enjoy alongside small bites prepared especially to complement the wine regions:
- Italy – paired with tastings from Gideon Ridge
- Napa – paired with tastings from The Spice & Tea Exchange
- France – paired with tastings from The Gamekeeper
- Spain – paired with tastings from The Famous Toastery
- South America – Paired with Reid’s Cafe & Catering
- Sonoma – The Art of Oil
- Washington State – The Art of Oil
- NC – paired with tastings from The Speckled Trout Restaurant & Bottle Shop
The Main Street Stage, presented by Blue Ridge Mountain Club, will host music by 2 Crow Moon, The Bottle Openers, JJ Hipps and the Hideaway, Handlebar Betty, and Shelby Rae Moore all afternoon! Phillip Epley will be the Master of Ceremonies.
Looking for easy parking? A free shuttle will run a continuous route all day from 12 pm until 5pm. The shuttle will allow visitors to park in satellite lots at Tanger Shoppes on the Parkway and Food Lion grocery.
It’s the place to be! Tickets are $50 in advance, $60 day of the event.