- This event has passed.
Reserve Wine Tasting – 1st seating
May 5 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$125
Join us for this limited seating tasting of select scrumptious wines hosted by Blue Ridge Mountain Club. We will be tasting extremely rare and high-end wines from some of the best vineyards in the world. The Reserve Wine Tasting is held on the lawn of The Inn at Ragged Gardens. Choose either of the two sessions! Click HERE for tickets. Seatings at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm (choose one). $125 in advance, $150 at the door (if not sold out!). This event always sells out, so buy tickets early!
Reserve Tasting Wine List:
- 2016 Coquerel Sauv Blanc, Napa
- 2017 Moffett Rose’ Willamette
- 2015 Moffett Pinot Noir, Willamette
- 2015 Eola Amity Hills Pinot Noir, Willamette
- 2015 Shypoke “Keep” Grenache/Charbono, Calistoga
- 2013 Icardi Barolo, Piedmont
- 2012 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany
- 2015 Silver Ghost Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa
- 2014 Moffett Red Blend, Napa
- 2013 Taplin Terra 9 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, St Helena
- 2012 Brigaldara Amarone, Veneto
Menu of food pairings that will be offered with the wines served:
- Arugula Salad with fried Goat cheese, slivered beets and vinaigrette
- Deviled egg with smoked salmon and chilled sweet corn soup in tasting glass
- Loaded crash potato with smoked bacon and mini chicken and waffle with blackberry jalapeño syrup
- Cassoulet served with slow braised lamb shank
- Mac and cheese with truffle oil and fresh herbs
- Cheese plate with cheese, wafers, nuts, fruits, seasoned popcorn and honey
This event proudly sponsored by Blue Ridge Mountain Club. Floral arrangements by Log House Florist.