Book a stay with one of these great properties!
From May 1 to May 6, 2019, Meadowbrook Inn is offering a special travel package that includes:
Stay in one of Meadowbrook Inn’s Deluxe King or Standard Double Queen rooms
(rate includes southern-style breakfast buffet, wireless internet, parking, indoor pool and fitness center access)
Bottle of house red wine (750 mL) and chocolate upon arrival
Reservations may be made online or by calling 828-295-4300
Free bottle of wine with a 2 night stay during the event. Call the hotel to book: 828.295.9559
Free bottle of wine with a 2 night stay during the event. Call the hotel to book: 828.295.7206
May 2-5, 2019
20% off Chetola Lodge and Bob Timberlake Inn
(Breakfast included with Lodge and Inn only)
20% off 1-4 Bedroom Condominiums or 3rd Night Free
A la Carte Add-Ons:
“Taste! A Restaurant Showcase”, Thursday, May 2 from 6-8pm
$36 per person; (reg. $40)
“Pairing Apples to Apples: Cooking and Cider Seminar", Friday, May 3 from 1-2pm
$25 per person
7th Annual Corkscrew & Brew 5K, Saturday, May 4 at 9am
* Wine/Beer-Free: $22 per person (regularly $25+$3 processing fee online)
* Wine/Beer-Lovers: $27 per person (regularly $30+$3 processing fee online)
“Vintners' Village on Main Street”, Saturday, May 5 from 1-5pm
$45 per person (reg. $50)
“Gospel, Grits & Gravy”, Sunday, May 5 from 9-11:30am
$31 person (regularly $35)
2-night minimum required in Lodge and Inn on weekends; 2-night minimum always required in condos
Book your package by calling 828.295.5500
Book at two-night stay and receive 15% off!
Located roughly twenty minutes from downtown Blowing Rock,
our comfortable hotel offers a variety of room types from
standard king and double rooms to suites with fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
Enjoy a hot breakfast, indoor, heated pool, whirlpool, and fitness center.
Take advantage of our meeting space, with enough capacity for business meetings,
weddings receptions, and group meetings. Enjoy mountain views and experience
hospitality at its best at LaQuinta Inn and Suites!
Call 828.262.1234 to book or go online to http://www.laquintaboone.com/
Boone's only boutique hotel! Book a room during May 1-5 and ADD ON the SAVOR WINE package to receive your choice of a red or white bottle of wine along with locally made chocolates in your room upon arrival for just $20.
- BLOWING ROCK, N.C. (December 2017) – SAVOR Blowing Rock returns to North Carolina’s Prettiest Small Town in May 2018, a change from its usual weekend in April. The 2018 edition of SAVOR Blowing Rock will be Thursday, May 3 through Sunday, May 6 in an effort to move the sensory celebration into a month with
- GoCarolinas.com and WSOC.com featured an article on Blue Ridge Wine & Food Festival in April 2015. The article includes information about the events from the 2015 festival the renaming of the festival (to SAVOR Blowing Rock) in 2016. To read the article, click here.
- This April marks the 10-year anniversary of the Blue Ridge Wine & Food Festival, held in Blowing Rock, which at one point was named North Carolina’s Prettiest Small Town. We can absolutely name this festival A Whole Lotta Fun, having participated a few years back. You won’t be disappointed. This year’s event, sponsored by The
- BLOWING ROCK N.C. – Citywide events and festivals come and go. New ones pop up regularly, while existing others abruptly disappear…even from places where people want to visit regularly. So if an event flourishes for a decade, it means that the organizers are always searching for and finding ways to improve, expand and enhance it.
- The Town of Blowing Rock is a unique, year-round mountain destination in North Carolina’s High Country known as the Crown of the Blue Ridge. At 4,000 feet in elevation, it sits astride the Eastern Continental Divide, just off the Blue Ridge Parkway, and from the top of Blowing Rock (yes, there IS one) there are
- The quaint village of Blowing Rock has been welcoming visitors just like you for well over a hundred years and there is no question that the town folks know how to host you– our guest. Great food, fantastic shopping, comfortable accommodations and breathtaking vistas are just a few things that you will enjoy while you’re
- Thank you for your interest in The Blue Ridge Wine and Food Festival. We are glad to assist you in creating your story. Please contact us and let us know what information we can provide. We have an extensive photo library available for editorial use and footage available upon request. For more information, please contact:
- Welcome to the Hendrick Luxury Auto Mall at Northlake, home of Hendrick BMW Northlake, Hendrick Lexus Northlake, and Mercedes-Benz of Northlake. With a combined total of over 183,000 square feet of luxury spread across 50 acres, the Hendrick Luxury Auto Mall at Northlake will be more capable than ever of exceeding your expectations. At these four brand new
- The Blowing Rock Chamber of Commerce is a 500 plus member organization serving the Blowing Rock area of North Carolina. As with all Chambers of Commerce, their goal is to promote business and the business of Blowing Rock is TOURISM. Mission Statement To promote, protect and improve business through the cultural, social and economic development,